Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Clever homework...

I am sitting in the classroom on a very chilly Dunedin afternoon marking homework for the week.  It is only Tuesday and some children have already completed their work.  I am impressed.  The blend this week is ...fr and the children had to write words that have  this blend in them.  As a challenge, they had to use at least five of their words in a sentence.
Here is Harriet's work - with a little help from mum she said!  It made me smile:)

"My friend Freya is from Africa.  She ate some fresh fruit from the fridge.  She had a free ride on a frigate from France."

How many ...fr words can you spot?

1 comment:

Matt Thompson said...

It is a lovely bit of work that I did not see.
Thanks for teaching her this year she has been very happy in your class and has progessed very well.