Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Fun Bus


We have been sharing a big book in our class called "The Fun Bus." We found our own fun bus at school and went for a ride. This is what will happpen on Jazmin's fun bus...

My bus is a fun bus! My fun bus has a swimming pool. I let all the people on my bus. People can bring their animals into the bus. My bus is pink, purple and red. I let people on my bus on Monday. People have to tell me where they want to go. My bus can transform into a bouncy castle. Some children can play on the playground. People can dance on the singing and dancing stage. People can have tea inside. People can go to the beach for a picnic. People can wear pretty dresses. People can sleep on my bus. People can make magic in my bus. Inside my fun bus there's fun thngs that people can do.
By Jazmin

Wow Jazmin I like the sound of your fun bus! Can I come on your bus?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jazmin your fun bus sounds really amazing. I would love to ride on your bus.
From Gillian