Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tiger Stories

I am Tiger Ramanaia. I am nice. I like people patting me. I eat meat. I live in the zoo. I like it there. There is another tiger there. I play with it. It is fun. They give me lots of food.

I am Tiger Cameron. I eat salad. I can walk up the walls. I am good and nice because i like people patting me. I have very sharp teeth and claws.

I am Tiger William. I am a nice tiger. I live in South Africa. My fur is as soft as velvet. I like the sun. I do the death roar to get my prey.

I am Tiger Olivia. I live in a house. I eat cats. I've got a strong tail. I would like to live in a cage because people would look at me. I like people patting me because they have got warm hands. I would like some friends to play with me for a fight. I have sharp teeth and my tail is wiggly. I can eat you Mrs S! I am really soft and I have sharp whiskers. I am real tall. I can chop down trees. I am white.

I am Tiger Jazz. I eat spaghetti and meatballs and cow patties. I am a nice, friendly tiger. I won't bite and I am most certainly not a meat eater even though I do eat meatballs. I just can't resist it. I live in a zoo. It's no place like home but I'm used to it. I'm a nice, friendly, happy, greedy, gobbly, funny, silly, wild tiger!!

We have been writing our own Tiger stories after reading "Tigerella." The children have been focussing on using adjectives to make their writing interesting to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was some great stories about being a tiger! I liked the interesting adjectives you used. It was also great to a simile in their too. The one about fur being as soft as velvet. Keep up the great writing.